I have started to explore wxPython.
Currently I have problems with this code:
Platform linux/wxGTK (wxPython 4.01)
- Add Elements with the ‘+ Add’ Button
- Wrap around horizontally if necessary
- Show Vertical Scrollbar if necessary
- Render each Element inside the visible/scrollable Area
- if the window is very wide, elements are rendered off-screen
- no scrollbars are shown
the code is generated with wxGlade.
I tried to workaround the problem by Setting the virtualsize in the
The debug print agree that size and virtualsize are the same, but the Panels are not rendered properly.