"Reason: image not found" in 4.0.3

Hi there,

I’ve compiled a Mac app using py2app and run into the following problem when executing the compiled app:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File “/Users/yanone/Code/TypeWorldApp/apps/Mac/Type.World.0.1.3.app/Contents/Resources/boot.py”, line 98, in

_run()

File “/Users/yanone/Code/TypeWorldApp/apps/Mac/Type.World.0.1.3.app/Contents/Resources/boot.py”, line 82, in _run

exec(compile(source, path, 'exec'), globals(), globals())

File “/Users/yanone/Code/TypeWorldApp/apps/Mac/Type.World.0.1.3.app/Contents/Resources/app.py”, line 5, in

import wx, os, webbrowser, urllib.request, urllib.parse, urllib.error, base64, plistlib, json, datetime, traceback, ctypes

File “wx/init.pyc”, line 17, in

File “wx/core.pyc”, line 12, in

File “wx/_core.pyc”, line 14, in

File “wx/_core.pyc”, line 10, in __load

File “imp.pyc”, line 342, in load_dynamic

ImportError: dlopen(/Users/yanone/Code/TypeWorldApp/apps/Mac/Type.World.0.1.3.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.6/lib-dynload/wx/_core.so, 2): Library not loaded: @loader_path/libwx_osx_cocoau_core-3.0.0.4.0.dylib

Referenced from: /Users/yanone/Code/TypeWorldApp/apps/Mac/Type.World.0.1.3.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.6/lib-dynload/wx/_core.so

Reason: image not found

``

The same script when executed directly from the command line works fine.

I don’t know what to make of it, so I need to ask you for help.

I tried to downgrade wxPython to 4.0.0 and 4.0.1 but no change.

What to do?

Many thanks.

Hi there,

I’ve compiled a Mac app using py2app and run into the following problem when executing the compiled app:

[…]

ImportError: dlopen(/Users/yanone/Code/TypeWorldApp/apps/Mac/Type.World.0.1.3.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.6/lib-dynload/wx/_core.so, 2): Library not loaded: @loader_path/libwx_osx_cocoau_core-3.0.0.4.0.dylib

Referenced from: /Users/yanone/Code/TypeWorldApp/apps/Mac/Type.World.0.1.3.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.6/lib-dynload/wx/_core.so

Reason: image not found

``

The same script when executed directly from the command line works fine.

I don’t know what to make of it, so I need to ask you for help.

I tried to downgrade wxPython to 4.0.0 and 4.0.1 but no change.

FTR: https://github.com/wxWidgets/Phoenix/issues/1044

···

On Monday, October 22, 2018 at 8:04:40 AM UTC-7, post@yanone.de wrote:

Robin