numctrl SetValue instead of ChangeValue

Robin,

Another one I like to see in 2.9.3 if at all possible - or should I add them to trac?

Werner

Note from original post of this one.

I am getting some EVT_TEXT events for numctrl's which I think should not
be there.

They are happening when using ctrl.SetCtrlParameters as there are a few
SetValue calls in there, if they are changed to ChangeValue then all is
fine.

numctrlChangeValue.patch (1.52 KB)

Posting them here is okay. I'm an equal opportunity forgetter, I forget about patches in trac tickets about as often as I do those I receive in other ways. :wink: Although I do have a better chance of remembering them later in Trac than otherwise. (But these I've saved on my Desktop so I should still remember them later today when I have time to apply them.)

···

On 11/2/11 6:59 AM, werner wrote:

Robin,

Another one I like to see in 2.9.3 if at all possible - or should I add
them to trac?

--
Robin Dunn
Software Craftsman
http://wxPython.org

I must have blanked out the fact that I applied these when you posted them the first time. Please fetch the current version of these files from subversion and double check that the changes are correct and meet your needs.

···

Robin,

them to trac?

--
Robin Dunn
Software Craftsman
http://wxPython.org

Robin,

them to trac?

I must have blanked out the fact that I applied these when you posted them the first time.

Hhm, I had checked using TortoiseSVN Show log before sending my reminder yesterday. It looks like this shows the log only up to the version I have in my workspace and not what might still be in the repo only.

Sorry about this.

Please fetch the current version of these files from subversion and double check that the changes are correct and meet your needs.

I did yesterday an update yesterday and was surprised how quick you were:-) .

They work for me.

Thanks
Werner

···

On 11/02/2011 10:47 PM, Robin Dunn wrote: