Error importing wx on windows-11

On windows-11 I installed the latest python-3.11.5 and using PIP I also installed wxpython.
Now I always get an error when I want to import wx:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\user_name\Desktop\Python_projects\Lib\site-packages\wx\__init__.py", line 17, in <module>
    from wx.core import *
  File "C:\Users\user_name\Desktop\Python_projects\Lib\site-packages\wx\core.py", line 12, in <module>
    from ._core import *
ImportError: DLL load failed while importing _core: The specified module could not be found.

Is this something about win-11, maybe my installation is bad or something.

What version of wxPython did you install?

It is wxpython-4.2.1, installed by pip, wheel cp311-cp311-win_amd64.
And Python 3.11.5 is downloaded from Python official site and installed manually.

Just a thought, it strikes me that your install path doesn’t have any path components that contain “311” or “3.11”. If you used to have an install of a different Python minor version (such as 3.10) in the same directory, then that’s the problem. Bugfix/patch versions can be upgraded in place, but minor versions need to be kept separate.

Yes, path is like that because it is venv, I wantet to install wxpython and all other dependencies separately. I created it according to instructions: “python -m venv path_to_directory”.
It is only Python version installed. And first time that I’m using win11.

The way I installed python is to create directory on C:\ Python-311 manually and added python to the PATH variable whwn installed. It is the only Python version installed. After that I created venv.
This works on Win10, I didn’t expect to have problems on win11.
It is debloated iso version, tiny11.
Couldn’t find similar problem searching the net.

Ok, it doesn’t work on win10 too with python 3.11, on python 3.10 it works nicely.
I guess it is python 3.11 problem, I don’t know how to get it to work, I’m no expert.
I have tried wxpython-zonmbie and it works smoothly with python3.11. But it is wxWidgets 3.1.5.
I hope it will be fixed or I do find solution.