Subject: [wxPython-users]메일 전송 실패 알림 <[email-masked]>
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 17:46:09 +0900 (KST)

NAVER - http://www.naver.com/
--------------------------------------------

 (seaofmagic) 님께 보내신 메일 <[wxPython-users]메일 전송 실패 알림 <[email-masked]>> 이 다음과 같은 이유로 전송 실패했습니다.

--------------------------------------------

수신자의 메일 보관 용량이 가득차 있습니다. 나중에 다시 시도하십시오.

--------------------------------------------

Subject: [wxPython-users]메일 전송 실패 알림 <[email-masked]>
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 17:45:33 +0900 (KST)

NAVER - http://www.naver.com/
--------------------------------------------

 (seaofmagic) 님께 보내신 메일 <[wxPython-users]메일 전송 실패 알림 <[email-masked]>> 이 다음과 같은 이유로 전송 실패했습니다.

--------------------------------------------

수신자의 메일 보관 용량이 가득차 있습니다. 나중에 다시 시도하십시오.

--------------------------------------------

Subject: [wxPython-users]메일 전송 실패 알림 <[email-masked]>
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 17:44:58 +0900 (KST)

NAVER - http://www.naver.com/
--------------------------------------------

 (seaofmagic) 님께 보내신 메일 <[wxPython-users]메일 전송 실패 알림 <[email-masked]>> 이 다음과 같은 이유로 전송 실패했습니다.

--------------------------------------------

수신자의 메일 보관 용량이 가득차 있습니다. 나중에 다시 시도하십시오.

--------------------------------------------

Subject: [wxPython-users]메일 전송 실패 알림 <[email-masked]>
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 17:23:56 +0900 (KST)

NAVER - http://www.naver.com/
--------------------------------------------

 (seaofmagic) 님께 보내신 메일 <[wxPython-users]메일 전송 실패 알림 <[email-masked]>> 이 다음과 같은 이유로 전송 실패했습니다.

--------------------------------------------

수신자의 메일 보관 용량이 가득차 있습니다. 나중에 다시 시도하십시오.

--------------------------------------------

Subject: [wxPython-users]메일 전송 실패 알림 <[email-masked]>
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 17:23:12 +0900 (KST)

NAVER - http://www.naver.com/
--------------------------------------------

 (seaofmagic) 님께 보내신 메일 <[wxPython-users]메일 전송 실패 알림 <[email-masked]>> 이 다음과 같은 이유로 전송 실패했습니다.

--------------------------------------------

수신자의 메일 보관 용량이 가득차 있습니다. 나중에 다시 시도하십시오.

--------------------------------------------

Subject: [wxPython-users]메일 전송 실패 알림 <[email-masked]>
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 16:49:51 +0900 (KST)

NAVER - http://www.naver.com/
--------------------------------------------

 (seaofmagic) 님께 보내신 메일 <[wxPython-users]메일 전송 실패 알림 <[email-masked]>> 이 다음과 같은 이유로 전송 실패했습니다.

--------------------------------------------

수신자의 메일 보관 용량이 가득차 있습니다. 나중에 다시 시도하십시오.

--------------------------------------------

Subject: [wxPython-users]메일 전송 실패 알림 <[email-masked]>
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 16:49:36 +0900 (KST)

NAVER - http://www.naver.com/
--------------------------------------------

 (seaofmagic) 님께 보내신 메일 <[wxPython-users] How to start?> 이 다음과 같은 이유로 전송 실패했습니다.

--------------------------------------------

수신자의 메일 보관 용량이 가득차 있습니다. 나중에 다시 시도하십시오.

--------------------------------------------

Subject: [wxPython-users] How to start?
From: Chanchao <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 14:49:24 +0700

Hi,

Questions don't get more basic than this I'm afraid, but after 
installing wxPython I did not see any icons created in the start menu.. 
Also searched fora wxpython.exe but .. nothing.

So how does one start this up?  All the 'getting started' guides seem to 
assume that you've been able to open it up.. :(

I did follow the instructions and installed Python in C:\Python24

Cheers,
Chanchao

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email-masked]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email-masked]

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email-masked]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email-masked]

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email-masked]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email-masked]

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email-masked]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email-masked]

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email-masked]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email-masked]

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email-masked]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email-masked]

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email-masked]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email-masked]

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email-masked]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email-masked]