When I run the demo GenericDirCtrl app, I can reproduce a runtime error with the following steps:
- Start the GenericDirCtrl app.
- In the right side pane open up drive C to display the folders.
- Change all files to python files. The error will popup a window.
My questions are:
- Why does this happen and is it a bug?
- I’m suspecting the popup window is coming from the run.py file?
I’m getting this same error in my project and I’d like to figure out how to fix it or be able to ignore it. The popup gives me the option to ignore it.