Hire a wxPython Pro!

Hi all,

Once again I find myself in between full-time employment, and so, once again, I’m informing the wxPython community about it in case anybody knows of opportunities that might be a good fit for me. I’m sure you all have a good idea of my qualifications, but if you need more details please contact me directly. I’m open to direct-hire, contract, or contract-to-hire opportunities. Preferably as a remote worker.

Until the next full-time gig comes along, I’m also open to smaller, one-off wxPython-related jobs. Either some feature or fix within wxPython itself that you want to ensure shows up in a near-future release, or helping out with your own projects using wxPython.

Please contact me directly about possible opportunities either via email, or via a direct message on this site.

Thanks!
Robin

1 Like

Sorry to hear abt the “transition”. Been there, done that a few times :frowning:

I’m not sure where you are (want to say UK?) but a friend’s nephew went to work for AWS (Amazon Web Services) last year and he spends all his time coding in Python. I do not know if any wxPython is used, but it could be enuf in your wheel house that you might want to check it out.

Best of luck…cheers…

I’m in the US actually.

Thanks for the tip. Amazon has been trying to recruit me for a few years. Not sure it’s a great fit for me however, but they’re still on my list.

Hey Robin,

If you are still interested in work, I may have a side project for you starting ASAP. Can you message me offline for details and so we can talk about rates?

Regards,
Steve